STARTING.... | Cik Siti

Sunday 5 December 2010

STARTING....

hye guys...really glad to make my own blog.....
actually aku neyh nk cakap dalam BM....tapi kadang2 ada la tersangkut BI...hehe
aku wat blog neyh sbb aku nk suara kan suara hati aku....
by the way, maybe i should introduce myself first kot..........


the name is Siti Fatimah bt. Idris
born on 23rd September 1991
penang girl ( actually in island )
now my house in Kedah..to be specified in Sungai Petani
blue is my favorite color...so, dun ask if i always use blue in this blog...^_^

really confusing with my life...


suara hati aku mengakatan yang aku patut tulis blog neyh...n share ngan korang sal life aku...from the start.......so enjoy.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...