just simple as me | Cik Siti

Sunday 8 May 2011

just simple as me

s : look at that girl, just so beautiful isn't she?
z : she is beautiful because she wear her make-up, if not, u will see wrinkle at her face...
s : ouh...but, for sure u like her right? because she put on make-up on her face...i'm not like her....just wear my jeans and t-shirt when we go date...
z : but i like...u are not too over... i love u because u just simple as u are....

ngeh2....tuu la ayat yang dia selalu cakap...kalau aku kata perempuan lain cantik...serious, banyak lagi perempuan cantik kat dunia ni.....tapi, aku tak tau kenapa dia pilih aku.....

my eyes is 'sepet' not big like barbie doll...
my face is so round just like egg shell....
my body is not thin like your ex....
maybe i'm the chubby girl that u've ever couple with....
i'm not like a model that have long leg and very nice shape...
i just have a short statue with 157cm high....
but, no matter what my physical appearance look like,
u still love me....

apa kes plak aku jiwang karat tengah2 malam ni....
waiting for my food....(lambat nya)...lapa suda ni.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...