Malaysia : What I Know And You Should Know? | Cik Siti

Friday 6 February 2015

Malaysia : What I Know And You Should Know?

I am Malaysian. For almost 24 years I am here, watching Malaysia’s development. Studying Malaysia’s history since secondary school make me realize that Malaysia takes so many years to achieve what it had now.




For what I know, Malaysia get its name in the year 1963 after Sarawak and Sabah become a part of Peninsular Malaysia. Before this, Malaysia name was Tanah Melayu. There are 3 main races in Malaysia. Which is Malay, Chinese and Indians. Thus, there are so many types of food that you can find here. Furthermore, Malaysia has multi-ethnic, multicultural and also multilingual society.

Although we are different races, we live in peace. You should know that Malaysia has had one of the best economic records in Asia since its independence on 1957.

Today, Malaysia has a newly industialised market economy, ranked third largest in Southeast Asia and 29th largest in the world.

Not surprising at all if so many investor from all of the world choose Malaysia to grow up their business.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...